Art and illustration.
It's gorgeous! I love the variety of texture. It looks almost like a wood cut.
Thank you! It's the first time I've played with coloured pencils in a really long time. It was a bit of an experiment.
Very stylish :)
I love your bears. There, it's been said.
fabulous illo
Hey Emma! I like your interpretation and I love your illustration! wonderful work!!
Or those pesky hikers who insist on coming up to the woods. What ever he's been doing he looks like he's content.A wonderful illustration.
Wonderful illustration, the texture and pose are great.
Wonderful illo. Nicely executed!
beautiful bear, I could even wear it printed on a tshirt!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
It's gorgeous! I love the variety of texture. It looks almost like a wood cut.
Thank you! It's the first time I've played with coloured pencils in a really long time. It was a bit of an experiment.
Very stylish :)
I love your bears. There, it's been said.
fabulous illo
Hey Emma! I like your interpretation and I love your illustration! wonderful work!!
Or those pesky hikers who insist on coming up to the woods. What ever he's been doing he looks like he's content.
A wonderful illustration.
Wonderful illustration, the texture and pose are great.
Wonderful illo. Nicely executed!
beautiful bear, I could even wear it printed on a tshirt!
Post a Comment